Has your web site's traffic decreased or are you trying to attract more traffic to your new site? Feeling lost about how to improve your SEO?
Attend this one-hour webinar to learn five ways you can improve your SEO and attract more traffic—even if you're not a developer!
In this webinar, we'll cover:
- How search engine algorithms have changed in recent years
- Best practices in modern SEO
- Why it's more important than ever to design for your prospects and customers, rather than just for Google or other search engines
- Five steps you can take this week to start improving your SEO and increasing traffic, even if you don't know how to code
- Why we'd rather see you creating LESS content in order to get better results
- What Google Search Console (previously known as Google Webmaster Tools) is and how to set up an account
- How to find out if your site has been penalized by Google
- How to find out if your original developer provided basic SEO for your site when it was designed
- How to identify the "low-hanging fruit" and the easiest SEO tasks that will provide the best return on your investment if you have limited time
- How much time you should spend on SEO upfront and monthly
- Who should incorporate SEO into their daily tasks and processes
- A Q&A session where we'll answer attendee questions
Lisa Kirschner, Flair's owner and managing director, will be presenting this webinar. Kirschner has more than 22 years of experience in search engine optimization, web development, online marketing and inbound marketing. Her clients have included McDonald's, Walgreens, Sears, Deloitte & Touche and hundreds of small to midsized businesses.
Register for this webinar now and start making progress on your SEO this week.